Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Thing #5: Two clicks of separation



Originally uploaded by john faherty photography
This is a photo by John Faherty of the beach at Anse Cochon, St. Lucia. Who is John Faherty? I have no clue. But my husband and I took a trip to St. Lucia in February and stayed at a resort called Ti Kaye. I had tagged my photos from the resort with the name Ti Kaye. I clicked on my tag, and there was an option to see any flickr photos tagged the same way. John Faherty's photo was one of them. So there you have it - some other person, from some other place, who spent time on the very same small beach in the Caribbean that I did - and posted the photos on flickr!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm that John that took that photo! Anyways, I hope that you had as good a time at TiKaye as we did, despite the stairs!

John

http://blog.johnfahertyphotography.com
http://www.flickr.com/photos/johnfahertyphotography

Anonymous said...

Forgot to say that Anse Cochon is the name of the cove/beach that Ti Kaye is on. Just like Anse Chastanet, Anse LaRaye, etc...

John